Sunday 3 November 2013

About me...

Okay so I've found some questions from the internet and tried to make them as interesting and different as possible, some of them could be a bit weird (this is the internet don't forget) but I'll have a go:

1) Age: 15

2) Where am I from?: Near London (sorry to all you stalkers out there, but that's as much as I'm going to tell you!)

3) Where would I like to live?: Scotland or Cuba (Yes I do realise these are both incredibly different/random places)

4) Favourite food: I don't really have a favourite, but I do like cake... lots of it!

5) Favourite meal: Either macaroni cheese, spaghetti carbonara, or roast dinner. (I'm really bad with choosing one favourite okay?!)

6) Religion: Christian

7) Favourite book: Well obviously Harry Potter, but besides that, probably The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips by Michael Morpurgo  (which I can't even remember because I read it ages ago, and refuse to read it again incase I ruin it...)

8) Eye colour: Blue/grey

9) Favourite film: Harry Potter (of course), but apart from that, Big Fish (a Tim Burton film) or School of Rock (you can't beat Jack Black!)

11) Favourite Harry Potter film (okay I added this one in... it's an important question!): It changes all the time, but probably The Half-Blood Prince or The Deathly Hallows (both) or The Prisoner of Azkaban

10) Favourite TV show: Robin Hood (when it was on) Miranda and Even Stevens (when it was on)

11) Favourite band: Coldplay

12) Favourite singer: Paloma Faith

13) Random fact about me: I have so many posters in my room, I'm going to need to start putting them on the ceiling! I once had an Italian exchange student to stay, and I've been and extra on TV (In BBC's 'What Remains')

14) Book or film first: Book! Definitely. No question about it.

15) Favourite day of the year: Christmas eve or Victorian evening (if you don't have this, it's basically an event in the evening near Christmas in the town, where everyone goes and there's food and little rides like Fun Houses and Carousels etc)

16) Favourite colour: Coral, orange or mustard yellow.

17) Do I have any pets, what are their names?: Yes. I have a bird (a canary). It used to be my Grandma's and she kind of forgot what gender it was. So we just call it 'Bird'. I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!

18) What am I listening to write now?: My itunes is on shuffle, with a mix of Coldplay, Eliza Doolittle, Harry Potter soundtracks, The Andrews Sisters, Elbow, and Paloma Faith. But at this very moment, I'm listening to 'Yes' by Coldplay.

19) Favourite genre of music: I listen to all sorts. But one of my definite favourites is big band (jazz) and soundtracks

20) Last film I watched: Surprisingly, not Harry Potter! The last film I watched was Tangled, with my sister.

21) What's my ringtone?: Never tear us apart, the cover by Paloma Faith

22) Favourite male character from a film: It has to be from Harry Potter, so Neville Longbottom.

23) Favourite female character from a film: Also from Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood or Bellatrix Lestrange

24) What my name means: I just looked it up, and it said:
The meaning of the name Elspeth is God is my oath.
The origin of the name Elspeth is Scottish
Notes: Form of Elizabeth
So there you go.

25) Favourite superhero/heroes: The Fantastic Four

26) My nationality: British, but I am half Scottish.

27) Celebrity crush: Matt Lewis (who plays Neville in Harry Potter) and Jack and Finn Harries (youtubers)

28) What colour would you dye your hair: Candyfloss Pink (which I am going to do some day!)

29) How often am I late?: Not that often. I'm pretty laid back, so I never really mind about things like that. But I am quite often a couple of minutes late for dance on a Saturday morning (can you blame me?!)

30) What was the worst punishment you received at school?: A break time detention (because I'm so badman.)

31) Do you ever wash your car?: Seeing as I don't have a car no. But I've washed my parents car before for some money, and did my back in hoovering the whole bloody thing ready for us to go on holiday. Where we crashed it on the way there.

32) What was your most embarrassing moment?: I don't really have any, mostly just things like tripping over stuff. Although, one of my boy-friends (friends that's a boy, just to clarify) did find my 'lady products' and everyone else knew, except me. Until they told me.

33) What can you see that's blue right now?: My duvet cover has a blue, Chinese type pattern on it.

34) What have you eaten today?: Nothing, I'm still in bed. But I always have a massive breakfast, so that soon!

35) What is your least favourite colour?: I really don't have one. But probably really bright fluorescent lime/yellow.

36) What colour shoes did you last wear?: Burgundy

37) Who made you laugh the hardest this week?: My friends when I was out with them for one of their birthday's.

38) Who is your favourite comedian?: Miranda Hart and Peter Kay

39) What is your favourite scent?: Any kind of incense stick, and the smell of blown out candles

40) What is your favourite season?: Summer

41) Can you handstand or cartwheel?: I used to be able to do both, until I did a handstand in my Great Aunt's sloped garden, and bent over backwards, and was to scared to do it anymore, and I just can't cartwheel anymore.

42) What colour are your nails?: It's almost all come off, but peachy/nudey/pink

43) If you had to have a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?: Something that says: 'I had to have this tattoo on my face, otherwise I would've died.'

44) Describe your bedroom: There's a bed in it and it's a room... okay but seriously, it'll take ages! Okay, you asked for it... there are two built in wardrobes (one is my sister's because her room is so small, it doesn't have any room for a wardrobe) with a dressing table inbetween, two big old fashioned windows, that you push up to open. A barre underneath my windows to practise ballet. A corner that I call my 'Harry Potter corner' with posters, drawings, merchandise, and a shelf with all my Harry Potter books on, and a beanbag, with cushions around it underneath. A brick chimney breast that would work, if I put a fire underneath it... but I don't. A white desk with a white board on it. Two book shelves, one with four shelves on it, and books on top of it, and one with two (I have way too many books). An alcovey thing where part of the roof is lower (because of the staircase above it, going up to my parent's room) with a globe and a glitter ball hanging down, and glow in the dark stars stuck to it. The wall underneath the lower ceiling thing has a collage of random stuff I've cut out on it. A wall filled with photos of me and my friends I got printed out at Boots. My bed, which has a flowery duvet cover on, most of the time, and a load of stuffed frogs and cushions, my dressing table, and a whole load of posters, including a Beatles one, a couple of drawings my mum did, a Queen (the band) print my dad did, a Coldplay Viva La Vida one, and loads of ballet ones. My room has white walls, and floorboards.
Wow. Told you it would take ages! My ipod, where I've written all my questions, has now locked. Great.

45) On average how many hours a day do you spend on your laptop?: Too many.

46) Are you happy?: Apart from stressing about the fact that I have GCSEs coming up next year. I'm brill.

47) Dogs or cats?: Tortoises.

48) Do you prefer museums, night clubs, forests, or libraries?: Any of them but night clubs. The thought of a dark, smelly place, playing awful music, with drunk weirdos, and a sticky floor. No.

49) What is your style?: I don't really have one. I have lots of different ones. But different. For example: uggs and jegginings, send a shiver down my spine.

50) If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?: I'd be at The Harry Potter Studio tours, on holiday, or going to a concert.

51) Which celebrity do you want to be friends with?: Paloma Faith, and all the Youtubers (eventhough Youtubers are Youtubers, not celebrities)

52) How did you spend last Halloween?: With my friend, answering the door to trick or treaters, and pretending to be amazed at a five year old boy's coin trick.

53) Were you ever in a school play?: Yes. Infant school, I was a Christmas cracker, an angel and a choir singer. Primary school, I was the main character (a toy angel) go me! One of the 1001 dreams in the Arabian nights play we did, the person who holds up the 'boo' and 'yay' cards (not one of my greatest moments) and one of the Narrators in 'Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat' (my favourite musical). And in secondary school, a dancer and a cowgirl in 'Footloose'.

54) My favourite albums?: Viva la Vida (Coldplay), Fall to Grace (Paloma Faith), The Seldom Seen Kid (Elbow) and both the Deathly Hallows soundtracks (Alexandre Desplat)

55) If you were to invent a new ice cream flavour, what would it be?: Pavlova

56) What is too serious to be joked about?/What do you feel most strongly about?: Men treating women as objects

57) Who is a famous person you've been compared to?: Amy Whinehouse (I do winged eyeliner, not drugs... don't worry!) and Zoella (Zoe Sugg) the Youtuber

58) Three things that annoy you about girls: They only want to know what's wrong so they can get the gossip, they back-stab and spread rumors.

59) Two things that annoy you about boys: It's apparently classed as 'flirting' if you're friends with them, that I'm not one, and they don't understand how hard it is being a girl!

60) Would you rather be stranded on a desert island for a month with someone you hate, or for ten years with someone you love?: A month with someone I hate, because I don't really hate anyone, so it wouldn't be top unbearable!

61) How long was your longest relationship?: Well I've had my laptop for about a year now...

62) Are you currently in love?: Like I said, I've been with my laptop for a year now. So I'd say we're in love yes.

63) Why did your last relationship end?: I ended it with the main computer in our house, because I got a laptop

64) Have you ever cheated on someone?: I wouldn't dream of cheating on my apple laptop with a windows!

65) Would you rather live in a castle or a space ship?: Hogwarts

66) What jewellery do you wear everyday?: Earrings, at the weekend I wear gold/silver hoops, at school I wear gold 'E's. I wear about fifty million bracelets (braided ones and WWJD ones etc) and I wear a cross ring on my middle finger on my right hand, and midi ring on my left index finger and on my little finger.

67) Are you left of right handed?: Left, and proud to be!

68) When was the last time you cried and why?: Listening to 'The Prince's Tale' music called 'Severus and Lily'. Fellow Potterheads will understand the pain.

69) What is something you should be doing right now?: Drama work.

70) Do you sleep with your wardrobe doors open or closed?: Closed. Who sleeps with them open?!

71) Blondest moment?: My friend told me one of our teachers dyed the end of their hair clear, so you can't see it... and I believed her...

72) What is something you really want but can't have?: Glasses. I want them so badly!

73) Do you have any siblings?: Yes, I have a 19, soon to be 20, year old sister.

WELL! That's it! I now have an aching back, and probably need glasses (Yay!) from staring at my laptop  for too long.
To those of you who read all the way to the end. Well done. I expect you were very bored...

Love Elspeth x









No comments:

Post a Comment